Things I'm loving in 2013:
- Drama: Answer Me 1994 - it's not about the love triangle, rather the story of relationships, friendships and family, and the essence of life itself. It's so real, and I now admire the writer.
- Cooking: been experimenting with recipes and ingredients. So far I'm still a novice, but I plan to venture more and use materials I'm unfamiliar with before just for the fun of it.
- Books from BookDepository. I plan to follow their 25 hours book sale(s) even though it means losing sleep.
- Model reality TV: ANTM, The Face, Supermodel Me. I'm not so keen on the Face, especially because Naomi Campbell is so nasty in that show, but I love ANTM and Supermodel Me proves to be an entertaining watch.
- iPhone apps: Snoopy's Candy Fair, Hay Day and Campus Life. Too bad I don't play the last two anymore.
- Crime TV series: Law and Order SVU (love Mariska Hargitay), and to a lesser extent, NCIS.
- Masterchef USA 4, which I devour to my heart's content, and a little of The Voice 5, and the Blacklist that I watched with hubby at home.