Welcome!

This is the official blog of Winna Efendi, author of several bestselling Indonesian novels.

Sabtu, 07 Januari 2012

2012!

2012, new posts, new reading lists, new resolutions, new blog layout, new shoutbox :-)

It's a bit late for posting this, but better late than never, right? Here I am making new lists..

Reading resolutions

Story of a beautiful girl
Memilikimu (Sanie B Kuncoro)
Lullaby (Rina Suryakusuma)
Between Shades of Grey

Writing resolutions

A short story compilation, maybe
A teenlit novella in May
and more surprises :)

New year's resolutions

I haven't come up with one, but I will.
Meanwhile, I'm just gonna do my best.

3 komentar:

Sarah Rizqi mengatakan...

Happy new year, kak Winna!
Wish your all wishes will come true on 2012:D

Love,
http://sarahrizqi.blogspot.com/

Yuu mengatakan...

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT ....
:)

Winna Efendi mengatakan...

Thank you ya Sarah dan Dayu :)