- Requiem, the sequel to Pandemonium, the third book in Delirium trilogy by Lauren Oliver
What will happen to Alex and Lena? Who will she choose, Julian or Alex? Nail biting, fast paced story with a romance to root for. I always pre order her books as soon as the news is out.
- The Retribution of Mara Dyer, third and final book in the Mara Dyer trilogy
Now this is another brilliant book with smooth pace, a lovable heroine, and a strong male character. Their romance is so thrilling but it still allows room for mysteries and 'the big picture'. Simply cannot wait. Plus, what gorgeous cover the designer will spring on us next?
- The Moon and More by Sarah Dessen
I've waited nearly two years for her next book. I never miss a book by Dessen, enough said.
- Amy and Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson: have heard so many good reviews about this one!
- Five Flavors of Dumb by Antony John. OK, I'm not that interested in five different members of a band and one deaf manager, but the premise is intriguing and for some reasons I can't make myself remove this book from my wishlist.
- Memoirs of an Imaginary Friend by Matthew Green: the premise reminds me of Enzo in Art of Racing in the Rain, and I have a feeling I'm going to love it as much as I loved Enzo.
- The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E Smith: what a cute story it must be! I love the movie Serendipity, so I'm guessing this one is a lot like that one, at least the fate thing.
- The Edge of Never by JA Redmerski: I read a few pages from Amazon, and my hunch says it's going to be a wonderful, surprising read. I wasn't interested when I read the synopsis, but almost every review mentions how lovely it is.
- The Tragedy Paper by Elizabeth Laban: this one's on BookDepository's 2012 list, and I'm hooked as soon as I saw the cover plus synopsis.