Welcome!

This is the official blog of Winna Efendi, author of several bestselling Indonesian novels.

Selasa, 27 Januari 2009

Crazy about...

... Bath and Body Works products.

I'm rather new to them, actually. Just tried one moisturizing hand gel when a friend from the US gave one to me, and I loved it so much that I washed my hands thoroughly every night before going to bed :D

The first scent I bought for myself was Sweet Pea - sweet, like its name, and then Cherry Blossom - because it smelled almost like clean water at first spray but in a few minutes it changed to a nice, slight floral scent. Loved it.

Then I went gaga over Cotton Blossom, Sea Island Cotton, and Rainkissed Leaves. I was thinking of starting a collection. I'm already counting my favorites :D

Soon to fall in love with: Juniper Breeze, and perhaps Country Apple. I haven't sampled them yet.

courtesy of bathandbodyworks.com

1 komentar:

Windry R. mengatakan...

hehehe aku pakai satu set yang sakura :D