Chick lits I want:
- Remember Me? – the latest novel by Sophie Kinsella
- Something Borrowed – Emily Giffin – heard rave reviews and mooched it immediately.
- Something Blue – sequel to the above, but currently unavailable for mooch.
- Divine Secrets of Ya Ya Sisterhood – mmm still in doubt
- Cocktails for Three
- One True Thing
- A certain slant of light – I so want this book!
- How the Garcia girls lose their accent
Somehow I feel that I read more ‘real’ books than chick lits these days. Don’t get me wrong, I adore and enjoy the latter profusely. It’s just that I let these good literatures and real stories get to me. It’s a nice thing to read classics instead of only reading feel good novels.
It makes me understand a lot of other things too.
The only drawback to reading is, I don’t have time to write my new novel.
Currently reading: Perfect Strangers by Robyn Sisman. I collect all her books.